Monday, November 6, 2006

And The Award Goes To....

Yes that's right folks the 40th annual CMA's were on tonight!

I watched start to end and it was great!

BRAD PAISLEY won ALBUM OF THE YEAR! This was of course for the Time Well Wasted CD. I clapped so hard I scared the dogs half to death!

I was sorely disappointed that Kenny Chesney won entertainer of the year?!?!?! What the hell is that crap!

I was also disappointed that Carrie Underwood won Female Vocalist of the Year!?!?!? What the heck? She really beat out Faith, Sara and Martina, are you serious?

But I digress.

I hope you watched it or you missed a heck of a show!

2 comments:

  1. so I did miss a lot of it. I did see Carrie also won the horizon award. I'm so angry. I mean, she took the cheaters way into the music industry and freakin took all of the awards. Thing is SHE'S NOT THAT GREAT!
    Anyway, I'm excited for Brad although I'm upset that he didn't win Male vocalist of the year. Bummer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right! Brad also won-Vocal Event of the Year for his performance with Dolly Parton on "When I Get Where I'm Going"

    I thought that was awesome!

    ReplyDelete