Thursday, November 9, 2006

Thanks A Million...

1. Things that scare me: Someone I am close to dying.


2. People who make me laugh: Everybody, literally.

3.Things I hate the most: People talking to me in the morning. Being mean for no reason.

4. Things I don’t understand: Sending hard working American's jobs to India.

5.Things I’m doing right now: working

6.Things I want to do before I die: Go to Italy, Alaska and Hawaii among other places.....

7.Things I can do: Make flower arrangements, garden

8. Ways to describe my personality: Oppinionated, Sarcastic, Reliable

9. Things I can’t do: I am sure there is plenty...

10.Things I think you should listen to: GOOD Country Music

11. Things you should never listen to: Someone's opinion of you

12.Things I’d like to learn: To play the fiddle

13.Favorite Foods: Mexican, Filet Mignon

14.Beverages I drink regularly: Diet Coke, Cappuccino, Water

14a. Beverages I’m trying not to drink regularly:  Coke

15. Shows I watched as a kid: Garfield, Clarissa Explains It All

No comments:

Post a Comment