Monday, June 1, 2009

So Hungry! With A Side of Random Pregnant Thoughts

I have moved from tired all of the time to hungry all of the time!

Somebody switched the flip on me and I literally feel like I am starving 90% of the day.  I ate almost every hour yesterday and at bed time by stomach was growling loudly and I was feeling hungry again so I got up and ate before I went to sleep. Then I woke up and felt like I was starving and hadn't eaten in three days. If I don't eat I get ill.

I had to fast Saturday for blood work and hadn't eaten for maybe about an hour and a half to two hours after I woke up. I finally ate something and about 15 minutes later started puking. I am declaring it now, there will be no more fasting while I am pregnant. Never again.

I have noticed I have become extremely less patient and easily irritated. I have never been the most patient person so you can just imagine me now. Not a pretty sight.

I have developed a new found love with Lucky Charms. I haven't eaten them since I was a child but now I can't get enough of them.  I only like them with milk so it's not the most convenient way to eat them. So I only manage to squeeze in about two bowls a day. I also hate pretty much every food you sit in front of me. ESPECIALLY meats. Not sure why but the thought makes me want to hurl.

I am at the point that I will need to go out and get a few maternity capris and short sleeve shirts. Anybody that wants to come with me shopping give me a call, seriously!

This new found hungriness should make for an interesting road trip on Thursday. I'll have to be sure to pack a lot of food for the eight hour ride to Charlotte. Otherwise we will be stopping quite often for me to get something to eat!!!

3 comments:

  1. goodness gracious woman!!!! You're really going through it this time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Lucky Charms craving! Too fun.

    Good luck with the maternity clothing shopping. I've been finding less and less stock in the stores and rather disappointed with what they have let alone the prices.

    If you have a decent consignment shop I highly recommend looking there! That's where I finally found some comfy shorts and skirts this past weekend. I'm rather picky about my belly panels.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I have moved from tired all of the time to hungry all of the time!"

    Sounds like me between the ages of 14 and 20. HA!

    ReplyDelete