Tuesday, April 6, 2010

For Serious?

The other night Mom and I were out running errands. We left Home Depot and headed to the dollar store. By this time Carter was getting hungry so I freed Hannah from her car seat and grabbed Carter out of his. I sat back down and changed his diaper, just as I began nursing him (in the car mind you) Hannah starts to take her diaper off too. I didn't want to stop feeding him and after a few times of telling her not to take her diaper off, I figured all would be well until he was done eating. Just then as my little princess is standing in the passenger seat I hear, "Pee." "What did you say baby?" Pee!" "Let Mama see." "Pee!" You guessed it folks, she peed right there on the seat of my two month old van and I was trapped in the other seat with a baby on my boob, trapped like a rat. I managed with my one free arm to find tissues and wipe up the pee. I asked Han to stand on the floor mats, which she did, incase she needed to pee more before I could diaper her. Thankfully my mom came back just as I was done sopping up my pee seat!

Lesson learned for the day: Never trust a two-year old with no diaper on.

2 comments:

  1. Lesson learned for the day: Never trust a two-year old with no diaper on. <<<< it's "never trust a two-year old -period" they are a wily little bunch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU DID NOT TELL ME ABOUT THIS THE OTHER DAY!!!!!
    Insane!

    ReplyDelete