Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Oy Vey

I don't know if it is the fact that it is day two of food detox or what but I am in a foul mood. Hannah has also chose this time to revolt against her bedtime which is driving me nuts. Combined with a day of nothing going right, I called Tom crying about how I just might strangle someone if one more thing happens.

Carter has moved on from nursing, I can't believe how much he is growing. He can now roll, scoot and eat baby foods. The scooting is adorable, if he could get his arms from under him he would be crawling. Hannah crawled around five months and so far he looks like he might be doing the same thing.

Hannah now enjoys, bedtime stories, rides in her power wheel, sidewalk chalk and blowing bubbles. It so fun to watch her turn into a preschooler right before your eyes. I think she also enjoys being able to keep up more with her cousins and the things they can do.

I cut most of my hair off last Thursday, it a super fun graduated bob. I have seriously received 50 or more compliments. I've never had that happen before! Life just feels like it needs to be shook up a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment