Tuesday, June 29, 2010

What In The World Is Going On Up There?

I guess it's been about two months or so that I have changed my hair style and color. It is quite fun and I always feel so delightful when I leave.

I was a little bummed about how fast red fades, mine will completely wash out in two weeks. When I went back the second time it was as if my hair was colored a completely different way from when I left. I left with a purplish brown color all over with red/purple highlights, when I went back the second time I had brown with blonde highlights. So I got the same color as before because clearly I don't learn my lesson the first time. I explained to her how I hate how fast it fades. She sold me a bottle of pigment (read: hair color that you do at home) for an additional $15 to put on my head once a week. Hm. So every thursday I dye my hair, WTF!

Then this last time I went I thought my hair looked shorter on one side then the other. Surely this was my imagination! So I keep thinking it's the way I am parting it or something. Well, it must have been the "or something," I finally got down to business to investigate this scene a little further. I brush my hair completely flat to my head,  sure as the sun sets my hair is an 1 1/2 shorter on my right side then on my left. I tried parting it this way and that which seemed to just make matters worse. Hmm, now what should I do? For a millisecond I considered cutting the one side shorter to match. I decided against that as the longer side is my favorite side. It will be best to just let it grow out and hopefully have better luck next haircut?!?! This seems most logical for now.

I don't know what to do now, do I keep spending ridiculous amounts of money for this? I know for a fact I am no longer doing the purple/red/magenta color anymore. It only looks nice the first day, after I wash my hair it comes right out.  I am afraid to get my hair cut elsewhere because I don't know who does a good graduated bob and I am hoping my faux pas was a one time occasion. I'm thinking I'll be heading to the beauty supply store to pick out a new hair color and letting my mom do it.  :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment