Thursday, December 2, 2010

Dear Santa

Tom and I don't do gifts anymore. We haven't for at least the past three years. It was a bummer at first but I've since gotten used to it, if you don't have the money-you can't buy the gift. (That was our determining  factor in the no presents rule) That being said there are still some things out there that I really, really  need want.

 Here is what I've been coveting:

  1. Tassimo Brew-Bot LOVE! How awesome would it be to be at home and decide you really wanted a super delicious coffee concoction and all you had to do was walk to the kitchen? Heaven I tell you!

  2. A Glass Cake Stand with Matching Lid, I think this is a bakers essential that I have never bought. I usually make layered cakes and for whatever reason have yet to buy one of these. I saw one yesterday and almost bought it (because it was only $10.99) but decided to get cookie cutters instead.

  3. Pandora Charms, I love my charm bracelet, love I tell you. Don't you just love this? 'Cause I do!

  4. A Funky Sweater from Lane Bryant, the colors are bizarre but I love it!


Is there something out there you have been in love with recently?

2 comments:

  1. That Tassimo Brew-Bot is so cool!!! I sure hope Santa brings it to you this year... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have a GREAT list!!!!! THIS is proof why we should all believe in the man who comes down the chimney ;)

    ReplyDelete