Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I <3 NY

This past Saturday I had the pleasure of visiting NYC. It was so wonderful and almost magical. We stepped out of the train station and I immediately had a smile on my face and couldn't help but stand in amazement of the impressive buildings and the hustle and bustle that surrounded me. Our first stop was of course to a Starbucks because we all had to relieve ourselves and needed a warm beverage to keep us from freezing to death. After that we grabbed a hot dog from a street vendor, walked to fifth avenue, stood in awe at St. Patrick's Cathedral, watched street performers, meandered around the Plaza Hotel, perused FAO Schwartz, ate at Pop Burger (delicious!), walked to Central Park, watched the ice skaters, ogled Tiffany & Co, fought our way to get a glimpse of the Rockefeller Tree, walked 4,000,000,000 miles to Times Square and then an additional 4,000,000,000,000 miles back to the train station. I even spotted Laura Linney and she smiled at me, I just love her! It was a terrific drama-free day and I would do it again-in a New York Minute ;)



Photo Credit: Kaila Regina Wedding Photography

3 comments:

  1. I am so glad you all had so much fun. Perhaps we can do a family trip when it warms up and you can be our tour guide!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're TOO funny!!!! "In a New York minute"
    LOVE!!!
    Had SUCH a blast with you!!! and SO glad you had SO much fun!!!! :)
    {and Pop Burger is WONDERFUL! yummmmm}

    ReplyDelete