Monday, October 31, 2011

Party of Five

Tomorrow is the big day! We'll finally get to meet this little one that's been causing so much trouble.

Tom and I will report to the hospital at 5:30 in the morning and surgery is scheduled for 7:30. Hopefully we'll be out of surgery and recovery by lunch time or near there.

I wasn't feeling too panicked or anxious until I hugged my in-laws and hugged my kids and Mom a little bit ago. I felt like I might just cry but was keeping it together. Then Tom called and I just started crying. Funny how talking to your husband just draws out those emotions you can otherwise conceal. It's safe to say that my pre-baby jitters have finally kicked in, briefly. Hopefully that was my only mini meltdown because I know there is nothing to cry about. I'm super excited to meet Amelia!

I'm off to find something around the house to do and keep my mind occupied until bed time!

No comments:

Post a Comment