Tuesday, February 21, 2012

The Week of N

Norwhals, noodle necklaces and Valentine's:



Hannah had her first school Valentine's and was totally stoked about all of her little goodies. I had dental work done while she was at school. After my appointment took so long I ended up taking the rest of the day off of work so afterwards we went to see Beauty and The Beast in 3D...so awesome!

Amelia stopped nursing around the 10th of this month and I FINALLY got her drinking formula. My supply was drying up and she was NOT eating formula so I was beginning to get a little panicked. Thankfully after much determination on my part she took to the formula and has been doing excellent since!

Carter is talking up a storm. My favorite thing he says is Aleelah, translation Amelia. I think him talking is definitely helping with his behavior so that's been a welcome change. This boy will be on the straight and narrow in no time!



 

1 comment:

  1. that is SO. SWEET. that he's saying her name!!!! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete