Monday, March 26, 2012

The Week of S

Big S, Little S and Sailboat:



Starfish covered in Sand  and  a Squirrel with a Spoon:



Amelia eats applesauce:



Family Pictures:



When Carter asks why he is not in very many pictures, I will show him this:



On Thursday I started to attend the Real Marriage bible study group at church. I might have subconsciously been avoiding joining. Even though I really wanted too, a part of me was a little scared.

Friday was a night out with my two best friends. I've come to the conclusion that martinis might be a wee bit too strong for me. This may have resulted in my best friend Emily driving me home, ahem.

Saturday we did Easter pictures and then Sunday was church. Not only did my Mom come home for the weekend but Tom by some miracle had a weekend off from work. I love when he's home on the weekends.

No comments:

Post a Comment