Thursday, May 3, 2012

The Week of W

4/23-4/27

Tuesday's craft was a surprise for Mother's Day so I'll be waiting to see what present Hannah has made for me.

Watermelon, Whale with a Whistle:



Poor Molly the dog went to the groomers. I trucked in with all three kids to pick her up (that was quite the adventure in its self) and peek over the wall to see this:



For some strange reason she has a lion cut?!?!?! I asked them to shave her down, meaning, take ALL of her fur off.  This was not so. I still get a chuckle when I walk past her, it's been 6 days.

I also discovered this week that my roof is still leaking. I'm so glad I spent all of my free time sanding and painting. As it literally rained the Sunday night that I finished painting. Welcome to my life.

Amelia is sitting up on her own and has become much better with taking bites from her spoon and KEEPING it in her mouth, phew!



Just when you think it's safe to sit up, a crazy person jumps out from behind you:



Bloop:

No comments:

Post a Comment