Monday, September 10, 2012

Christmas?

It's that time of year again, the kids are back in school and the weather is feeling cooler by the second.

This morning when I left for work I felt a hint of chill in the air and wished I was going to pick apples instead of going to work. My mind is now wandering to Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas. Yes, Christmas will be here in FOUR months. I've been trying all year to be ahead of the rush and have successfully ordered all the Halloween costumes and accessories. Along with completing Christmas shopping for both Hannah and Carter. Phew!

I always thought it was the cutest thing when I found out Mama Smith (my BF's mom) had everyone (she has 5 kids) write down there entire Christmas list and they still do that to this day. I'm thinking of making Tom do the same thing as he is the WORST person to shop for. You'd think after 14 years this aspect of life would be easier but every year I find that I don't recall him asking for anything in particular and anything I do buy him is not what he wanted. Sigh. So this year homeboy will be forced, at gun point if necessary, to write me a list.

I don't have very many wants but can always scrape up a few ideas for the old Christmas list ;) :



 


While I'm Dreaming:

No comments:

Post a Comment