Tuesday, October 28, 2014

yasssss!

So, my pants DON'T fit and it's because they are TOO big. This is heaven.

I realized over the past weeks that my pants have been feeling more loose. I thought they were just getting old and worn out. Then, my Mom sent me new pants for my birthday and they were super loose. Well, come to find out I've lost nearly THIRTY pounds. I didn't really think I had done anything much different in my life, but now that I'm some how by a miracle of God shedding this weight it has motivated me to keep pushing forward. 

Some of my friends will never believe what I'm about to say next; are you ready for this? I. drink. water. Insert shreaks here. I've began to drink water throughout the day and it's not all that horrible. I also take the steps at work all the time. This is something that would never occur previously. Every day at work I take the steps and think I just may die but I haven't given up.

So pray for my soul that I keep up the good work. 'Cause I really don't want to be one of those heavy set ladies walking with a cane.
(Please note pants pulled way up and handfuls of material in the legs) 

1 comment:

  1. I am proud beyond words of my beautiful baby girl. But wait.....I have always been proud of you. I am proud for your "new you" and motivation. Super great job.

    ReplyDelete