Thursday, August 20, 2015

The days are long but the years are short

The past two months have brought a lot of changes in our lives. New house, new dog, new schools and a new girl scout troop. Phew!

Today was Amelia's first day of preschool. It feels so official marking the first day she'll begin school and stay in the school system until she graduates. I'm sure for her it will feel like an eternity is dragging on and I'll blink and she'll become a high school senior.

Carter started Kindergarten last week. By the end of the school year he'll be a different boy.

Hannah is a second grader; how do I have a second grader? She's a brownie in Girl Scouts...I can still remember being a Brownie!!! Gah!

Tom and I have the kids constant since we moved to Missouri so it's really strange to not have anyone but us in the house right now. I thought about cleaning and unpacking boxes without interruption but that hasn't really happened. I'm just too busy enjoying the quiet!




No comments:

Post a Comment