Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I guess a few things have happened to take my attention away from the blog recently.

Work is going swimmingly and new and exciting things are happening that are keeping me busy.

Hannah is a half a year old! Woo Hoo!  (Okay so technically that was on the 5th) It makes me kind of sad because she is doing so much so fast. She pulls herself up on things, crawls like a maniac, jabbers all the time, started eating second foods and finger foods. We even had to lower her crib when we found her laughing and holding on to the edge standing in her crib. So not funny! She is still just a tiny little thing, she weighs 14 lbs and 11 ozs and is 24.5" tall.

Tom and I just celebrated our ten years of being together (on the 15th)! It is crazy to think that I have been in a relationship with the same person for ten years straight.

I guess that is all I can think of currently as I am sitting at work and the political debates going on behind me are making me want to scream, guess it's time for my trusty iPod!

1 comment:

  1. I'm trying to tune out all the political debates going on too. I keep telling myself it is only a month and a half till we can all move on. Until then I just skip over the news stories, blog posts and water cooler talk. I just don't like either candidate enough to want to get involved.

    But that picture you posted above this post is the PERFECT adorable distraction I was looking for. She is such a cutie pie!

    ReplyDelete