Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Nosey Old Woman

Yep that's me or rather that's what I am becoming...

Ever since we moved to this new house the neighbors have been irritating as hell.

 They for one are lazy as sin. I CAN NOT stand laziness. The man/dad that lives next door, does not have a job, which I can understand as times are hard these days. What I can not understand is that he is not working, anywhere and has not been working for going on a year. Anywhere. So that is kind of strange or at least it is to me. He DOES NOT mow his lawn, as in ever. He does not weed-whack, ever. He does not kill the weeds that grow up with time that need whacked down before they turn into enormous trees. He sits in his house all day and does God knows what.

The children that are over there are getting on my very last nerve. Seriously.

We had a mound of dirt delivered that the children are constantly driving there bikes over. It is in our front yard with a tarp over it so there is really no reason for them to be in our yard. They play basketball, constantly, right outside of our bedroom windows and they yell/talk loudly all day! So irritating!

I have caught them throwing trash in my yard and in the street in front of my house. They threw a "bag bomb" at my front door which I then had to chase them down and read them the riot act.

I caught one of the kids that goes next door to play closed fist punching his dog (a yellow lab) in the face. I yelled at him about that.

I can understand that your parents want you to play outside and keep around the house but it is annoying to your neighbors. Go to the park. That is what I did when I was a kid. Are they to lazy to walk down there?  It's like these kid have no respect for other people because there parents never taught it to them.

It makes me want to scream! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!

4 comments:

  1. You hit the nail on the head. The kids only know what their parents teach them and many parents are not teaching them manners, discipline or the meaning of the word 'no'.

    Very frustrating to watch and not much you can do about it other than piss off your neighbors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhh, neighbors. Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure that everyone has to deal with some bad ones in their lives. remember the pot-smoking, loud music playing, park in 2 spots neighbors that Husband and I had at the apartment? How I long for the good ol' days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Might want to be on alert mischief night- it could be interesting. The little snots could be planning their attack now on the nosey old woman.

    ReplyDelete