Thursday, October 9, 2008

First Time.

For the first time in the longest time I went to bed last night going over all of my most cherished memories that I have had in my life. My wedding, finding out I was pregnant, labor and delivery, etc.

It was a welcome change of pace, usually I go to bed thinking about what I need to do or should have done during the day or week instead of just peacefully falling to sleep.

It was probably due to the reminiscing that occurred earlier in the night with two of my best friends.

Nonetheless it was very nice.

On another note.

The other day Tom had taken me to lunch at Olive Garden, after we had been seated in comes a group of four little old women. I watched them for a moment and thought to myself...That is going to be Laura, Emily and I one day. Then about a minute or two later, Tom says, that is going to be You, Emily and Laura. I about died laughing. Then explained how I was just thinking the same thing! This man knows me all to well!

Happy Anniversary Snuggles! It has been a fabulous four years of marriage! Love you!

3 comments:

  1. Sometimes I feel like Honey and I have blended into 1.5 people because we think and say the same thing so often. Sounds like you two also managed to blend together well.

    Happy Anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. May it only to the beginning of a wonderful life. We love you.

    ReplyDelete