Monday, October 27, 2008

No Pain, No Gain

This seems to be a running theme in my life currently.

I started an exercise program with my very own "personal trainer" she works me like a dog until I feel I might collapse and then works me some more. Today is my third day (when I get off of work) and I am actually looking forward to what we will do today.

Yesterday we rode bikes through her hilly neighborhood and although I hadn't been on a bike in over ten years I did quite well. I didn't even fall off or anything! HA! Before bike riding I did intervals on the tread mill (and about died) I think I was one step away from running and then we did pilates (first time for that too!).  All in all a good day.

My work has been horrible lately, I have a "new job" that I didn't want nor ask for and I really, really, really hate it. It feels like a punishment for having a good work ethic. I am just going with the flow and hopefully everything will turn out for the best!

Someone finally put an offer in on my house that I have been trying to sell since May! Wa-Hoo! I counter offered since the offer was fairly low and am waiting to hear back about that! Everyone needs to send some good vibes my way so that this house can be gone!

2 comments:

  1. I am so proud of and excited for you! No pain, no gain is right. But I'm sure you're tearing it up!!!!

    Also, congrats on the house! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good vibes your way, i meant to ask you about that the other day

    ReplyDelete