Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Hannah Rose

My sweet little baby girl that has brought wonders of joy into our lives is turning one today! I just can't believe how fast life has flown by in this year. She once was an "itty-bitty" as her Mammie refers to her wearing her tiny preemie clothes and now she is Mama's big girl running and talking through out the house. It's incredible how much her little soul has accomplished in all this time. Even this week she started to really use Mama and Daddy appropriately along with Hey and Hi. It is incredible to see how she has grown and I will never forget the morning I learned I was pregnant and the utter excitement and joy that still over comes me when I look back. The joy Tom and I felt in the operating room when they brought her to us to look at it. It's just amazing! I am so grateful the Lord has blessed me with such a wonderful daughter!

Happy Birthday baby girl!

january-24-2008

picture-011

picture-040

picture-052

hannah

hannah-001

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday little Hannie Bananie....you bring joy and smiles to all who meet you. Your Auntie Fancythis loves you VERY much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishes for a happy, happy birthday to the very cute newest one year old!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to our Itty-Bitty. We love her so very, very much and praise God for her.

    ReplyDelete