Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I think we all learned a valuable lesson here today...

17 month old girls should not attempt to wear night gowns. At least my 17 month old girl will not be wearing a night gown. After last night, it is clear you should not always give your child the benefit of the doubt!

I was woken up a few minutes before the alarm went off...my Han was stirring. I get up and start to head in there, all the while hoping that what I feared had not become a reality. I open the door and immediately smell the pee. I look in the crib diaper and baby were not connected. I reach in the bed is wet (I was still optimistic she hadn't peed, lol!) and so began our clean up time. At 5:30 in the stinkin' morning. I'm not bitter, we tried the nightgown and learned that next time she will be wearing shorts or something underneath. Thanks Auntie Em!  :lol:

1 comment:

  1. I'm getting blamed for this?!?! LOL

    Ok... haha... Better you then me :-)

    ReplyDelete