Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Stupid Neighbors

I have probably mentioned it before but I really can't stand my neighbors. They have two boys who have 40,000 friends that come over every day and they all play basketball in the driveway together. They scream and holler and bounce the basketball until you are ready to stick your head out the window and yell for them to knock it off. I think if someone wanted to torture me they would just need to bounce a basketball it's the equivalent of clicking a pen in my book. The kids also run in my yard and knock the ball into my gutter.

Recently, I noticed they started taking my ladder that is on the side of our house. They don't ask mind you-they take it, use it and put it back. Today I was coming home from my parent's house and noticed the ladder was currently in use by the dad this time, what the hell! Even as Hannah and I walked past he didn't say "Hello" or "I borrowed your ladder, hope you don't mind." I just really think that is weird, I would never go in someone's yard and "borrow" something without asking.

The mother who is NEVER home, I am convinced she works two or three jobs. Has this strange habit of honking the horn about 10 ten times at night. It is usually around 9:00, 9:30 or 10:00 and you hear the horn start honking while you are laying in bed. She begins the honking in front of our house and then continues honking while she is parked in her driveway. Super annoying! Tom happened to be out front smoking one night when she came home. He watched her gather all of her things out of the car...all the while honking. The front light flicked on and she RAN into the house. Tom came back in and reported to me that she is scared which may be the cause for all of this honking. You would think they would just use a cell phone and call into the house for whomever to meet her at the front door instead of waking up the entire street. When I told my mom about her being scared she asked if Tom then put a ski mask on and jumped out of the bushes at her. Everytime I hear that horn I think of how funny that would be, muhuwahaha!

1 comment: