Friday, September 25, 2009

This Day Sucks

Today has not been a good day. It started it off fairly okay and then I got to work and it went rapidly down hill. As soon as I got to work I realized that the other girl that shares the same job function as me left a good amount of work for me to do today. She has off every Friday and for whatever reason left me a bunch of her work to do. That throroughly ticked me off and I was about to blow. I was at the stage where you are so mad that you could just cry, like I had some how been defeated.

Then a few hours later, my friend shared something very personal and quite traumatic with me and our other friend. I am still feeling so sad for her. I have never been someone to cry along with another person. Today was different, I must have cried with her everytime she cried and then some. I wanted to help her but there was nothing I could do to change anything that was happening to her. I am still thinking about everything that is happening to her and it just seems so senseless and has no justification. She is a very sweet and honest person that does not deserve this one bit.

Then I finally get home and I just want to go to bed. I don't want to stay up watching TV with Tom even though that's what he wants to do I just want to sleep. Of course Tom gives me grief about wanting to sleep. I really just wish that he would understand. I am tired because a) I'm pregnant and b) I work 9-10 hours a day so no I really don't want to stay up past ten o' clock everynight to spend time with you. I want my old trusty bed that I love so much and I want to sleep. Perhaps in January maybe not until February will I want to stay up later but, I am doubting that too. It's time for you to realize that I need to go to bed no later than 9:00 every night. I'm getting older you know!

Then I come to let my dog out for the night and read this. I'll miss that dog.

This day sucks.

1 comment: