Sunday, February 7, 2010

Nor'easter!

The snow came and I didn't think would ever stop! God bless my parents who came over with there snowblower and cleared the snow for us!



My pitiful attempt at trying to clear snow away so the dog could go to the bathroom.



Hannah wandered outside when I went to get the broom to sweep the snow of the wood floor.



We were finally free after my Dad snow-blowed! Yay!



My abominable snow dad after two hours of clearing his drive and then mine! (Please note the ice chunks in his beard!)

Tom had to work a double yesterday during all of this snow so I was home with the kiddos by my lonesome. Thankfully my parents shoveled for me since Tom took the shovel with him on his treacherous journey to work at 7 am. I don't think I have seen this much snow since I was a kid and my brother and I made a kick ass snow fort in our front yard! Total we had at least two feet.

1 comment:

  1. Hannah is adorable as always but your dad is smokin' hot even with ice chunks.

    ReplyDelete