Wednesday, May 11, 2011

EBay Store?

Throughout my 26 soon to be 27 years on this planet I've grown to collect lots of things. I don't want to say I'm a hoarder but I would get obsessed with things. Like growing up I collected: Porcelain Dolls, Precious Moments, Rabbit and Cat figurines, Beanie Babies (of course), Collectible Barbie's, McCoy Cookie Jars, Roosters and most recently Vera Bradley Purses. I like something and go to the extreme of having to have every kind in every shape, color and style. It's goofy to say the least. I'd like to think I've grown out of that behaviour, probably because I don't have the time or the money to continue doing so. Now that I have china closets and boxes full of stuff what do I  do with it? I thought about an eBay store and also having yard sales.

Does anyone have any great ideas for get rid of stuff without just throwing it away?

1 comment:

  1. maybe we can join forces.....i'm planning on selling my Vera's too!

    ReplyDelete