Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Latte Love

I've always loved Lattes, usually I get them from Starbucks but since I've been pregnant I've sworn off of coffee. Then one day my cube mate at work shared some coupons she had for Dunkin Donuts. One of the coupons was for a FREE iced coffee, so I trekked over there to see what this was all about, I got blueberry! Very yummy although I must not have told the girl decaf because I had a body high for what felt like an hour after drinking that coffee! NOT good!

Days later, I reviewed the rest of the coupons and discovered that I also had a coupon for a small latte for $1.29! Score! I treated myself to a DECAF iced latte with mocha and caramel. OMG to die for! As you would know, I am now hooked to coffee once more. I've been really good about not going to get a latte every morning because it's really not in the budget but the thought crosses my mind every morning.

I heard some song lyrics the other day that I've thought about for other reasons but is applicable to my latte craving..."One more is too many and one more is never enough"

1 comment:

  1. oh! i still haven't given these a try....I'll have to....SOON! :)

    ReplyDelete