Sunday, January 29, 2012

The Week of K

Monday, Hannah and I went grocery shopping and to the mall. My last-ditch efforts to have absolutely everything done before going back to work.

Tuesday was back to work for me and school for Hannah. She brought keys for show and tell and made a snowman and a kite:



Thursday, Hannah brought a kitten for show and tell. She brought in class snack and got to be the "snack helper."

Friday was Tom's birthday, my Mom came home for the weekend from Shreveport and Amelia went to the doctor for possible thrush. Amelia did develop thrush because of the antibiotic I had taken the week prior. In 2 days it already looks like it's getting a lot better, thank God!

Amelia had her ears pierced Saturday and Hannah went to her cousin's cheer competition with my parents. Hannah wants to be a cheerleader "just like Mackie and Jordan!"



Today was church and I've decided Carter is going to take a hiatus from going. It's sad to say but he's too mean to be in Nursery. I need to come up with some game plan for him and until then he will stay home with Tom :(

2 comments:

  1. Mr Buddy is not "too mean" they don't see his "uniqueness" just yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He slapped my friend in the face...they didn't tell me not to bring him but I'm not going to torture the nursery workers.

    ReplyDelete