Thursday, July 5, 2012

and with family like that...

I don't even know where to start. I'm sad. I'm not sad for myself, she's been calling me fat for the past 10 years. I'm sad for Hannah. I'm sad that she has an Aunt and Uncle who are so ungodly hateful that it is unfathomable. I'm sad that her Aunt tries to pin her cousins to dislike her. I'm sad that she won't be able to play with her cousins any more. I'm sad that my parents play the fence and further perpetuate an already rocky existence. I'm sad for Carter that because he is the only boy he is hated for it. I'm sad that I don't have a sibling that I want to be around and we've been like that for longer than I can remember. I'm sad for my nieces who have mommy dearest for a mother.

How did it get this way?

There will be no coming back from this fight. This was most definitely the end for me; what a sad relief.

No comments:

Post a Comment