Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Justice Was Served!

Hallelujah, Writing a letter actually did some good. Those of you may recall that on my old blog I posted a letter that I wrote to the Melting Pot. Today I received a message on the answering machine to call back the manager at the restaurant. I called L immediately to tell her he called. L got him on three way and L did all the talking for me  ;-) He explained, apologized, blah-blah-blah. Then he said he would mail a gift card and a photo frame in the mail!

 Yes, victory is mine! (and L's of course!)

3 comments:

  1. AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

    You EARNED that gift card! What terrible service. Maybe they can redeem themselves ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah buddy! Hey girlymama, you should complain also, I mean, you were a customer too, then we could use the gift cards to have a night of redemption there!

    ReplyDelete