Friday, September 29, 2006

Think About What You Just Said....

I was talking to someone today (the name of which shall be left anonymous).  I asked if they were going to go and get there new Social Security Card and suggested going to the Elkton office as it is not as crowded.

This anonymous person replied, "Don't you have to go to the same state that you live in."

I replied, "Think about what you just said."

And that person replies "Oh, I got it."

This to me was of course just hysterical!

And, just in case someone is trying to figure it out still.

You can get a Social Security Card in any state because it is a Federal Government Office, not a State Government Office.  ;-)

2 comments:

  1. Why you gotta put me out on front street like that?!?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe dear friend, you just outed yourself. ;-)

    ReplyDelete