Saturday, April 12, 2008

House On The Market.

We met with the Realtor today and put the house on the market. I think it will officially be listed as of Tuesday.

Let the stress begin.

She likes how I decorate and said that we have beautiful furniture and she would like for us to keep the furniture in the house while it is being showed. That is all well and good but, what are we to do for furniture when we move next week? She even wanted us to leave our big screen TV so that potential buyers could see the potential for them to have a big screen in a small house. I don't know about this whole staging business. I would just like to pack everything up and leave the house empty.

I am too OCD to live out of boxes and be so disjointed, with half my belongings in one place and half in the other.

So if I don't blog for over a week it's because she wants us to get rid of our computer/desk, which we already planned on doing just not so soon. I will feel a bit crippled without the computer to occupy my (very limited) free time. Sniffle-sniffle.

Let's just pray it sells in a day!  :lol:

2 comments:

  1. Heather - Good Luck with selling the house. Staging the house if a 50/50. Some people don't want to see your stuff, they would rather visualize their furniture in there - others like to see the ideas.

    Good Luck!
    Your St Louis Cousin
    Billie

    By the way Hannah is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete