Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Getting Organized

I finally decided that since we could no longer open the door to our spare bedroom that it needs to be organized...this is how I spent my Saturday night.

That room looks a world of  difference now! It had turned into a storage shed/things that had no place room. I hung all of my Vera Bradley's in the closet and neatly stacked my picture albums/scrapbooks on the closet shelf. Organized Tom's DVDs so that you could actually read the binding of the case instead of searching through every single one in a box. Stacked my books on my DVD rack and threw away a lot of  junk! Tried to assemble some sort of order to the baby items that no longer have a use. Thankfully the baby items won't have to move when time comes to make that into another bedroom.

The next day I decided I couldn't find anything in our pantry so my assistant Hannah and I organized that sucker. We also threw a lot out as well!

Hannah was on plastic bag detail and that kept her occupied while I was doing the rest of the pantry.

Next on my list of chores is the garage! Dun, dun, dun! The garage is the scariest thing you will ever see, seriously! There is a narrow and precarious trail that leads the length of the garage and boxes stacked out the wazoo!

I'll try to attempt that on a nice day when I can drag some stuff onto the driveway but if not I will drag it into the house. It needs done soon because I would like to park my car in there!

3 comments: