Monday, November 2, 2009

Outside My Mind

I always wanted to have three kids. You know how when you're a kid and you imagine what you'll name your children and how many you want. Well I wanted three. Then with this pregnancy and how every day is something new and obnoxious with my health I thought, I'm done, no more kids for me. Tom is even planning on getting snipped.

Then today I'm sitting at work and I thought, man, I really want to have another baby after this one. All unexpected, my body feels like it's falling apart but my brain is saying I need a third. I have clearly lost it.

My mother in law, who I jokingly refer to as a gypsy (because she really believes in the string test to detect your number of children and gender) keeps telling Tom that we are supposed to have a third. Another girl to be exact.

Who knows what's to come of our family of four, perhaps we'll one day be a family of five.

2 comments:

  1. Maybe you'll adopt some day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are starting to sound like me. I weeble wobble every day on whether we will go for #3. It's a tough decision!

    ReplyDelete