Friday, March 5, 2010

My "Baby" Girl...



Today you are two, I can't believe that two years ago today I was finally having a baby! Finally!

Your name means "Grace of God" I feel like it was the Grace of God that I had you. You mean so much to me and your Daddy. I can't wait to watch you grow up and one day turn into a little lady. I hope and pray that you and your brother are close as you grow up together and that everything in your life is wonderful!

I love you so much baby girl! Happy Birthday!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to our Itty Bitty. You are growing much too fast. We love you more than you will ever know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe our babies are TWO!! Happy Birthday, Hannah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. TWO!!!! What the heck?! I swear she was just born! Anyway...Happy Birthday Banana! Auntie Laura loves you OH SO MUCH!

    ReplyDelete