Friday, November 12, 2010

TTGs

It's always an adventure when you go shopping with your BF AND have kids in tow, this time was no different.

We had to do some shopping and were looking for a few things at Old Navy. As usual Old Navy puts a majority of their clothing in piles on tables. I walk over to the stack of camis in the perfect shade of brown. I'm looking through the stack and the sizes are in random order. I notice one of the labels is marked TTG. I was looking for a XXL. I can't find XXL and these "stupid" TTGs were in the pile getting in my way. I finally select a TTG so that I can give it a thorough examination and wouldn't you know at the top of the label was XXL. Eureka! I found my size! It appeared that the way the sticker was placed that it showed TTG instead of XXL. I finally used my brain after a long day of work and conference calls to put two and two together. One of my more blonde moments for sure.

Hence this day forward whenever I go shopping I'll always look for the TTGs. Until I lose more weight of course! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment