Sunday, October 1, 2006

How Exciting!

Well, I am super excited!

I love Longwood Gardens, so I got to thinking I would like to take classes there to learn more about floral design. Me and L talked it over that we would like to go and take the classes together. I talked to the Husband about it today and told him everything it would entail and he wants me to go! I am so glad! The first three classes are this month so I am signing up for them this week and that will count towards the seven electives that you must take in order to receive a certificate. I also have to take five core courses, a lecture and the exam. I am so excited! I am really glad that I am finally using my talents like I am supposed to instead of just wasting them! Wish me luck!

First three classes I am taking:

  • Art Deco-Oct. 14

  • Shades Of Autumn-Oct. 21

  • Fall Floral Accents-Oct. 28

2 comments:

  1. sounds super!

    longwood gardens is soooooooo amazing!! this will be great. can you post pictures of what you create so we can all see them?

    ReplyDelete