Sunday, July 13, 2008

Things have been hectic but in a good way lately, we went on vacation to Missouri for a week, we came home got back into the routine of things and now we are back to home improvements. Our entire heating and cooling system was replaced for the house, woo-hoo! Central air is back! Not that we were dying we did put in two window units in the mean time. I have diligently gotten back to painting wood trim and the wood doors. I have gotten all the trim painted and am feeling very proud of myself. Today I went out and bought all the stuff we need to re-do the powder room. So hopefully my dad and I can start putting that all together. I still have to mud, sand and paint the walls and finish grouting the tiles then we can start installing the vanity, toilet, etc. Fun times!

Work has been awful in my opinion. I had two days last week were I came home crying and/or cried at my desk (silently of course). I'll go into that in length at a later date. However, one good thing did come from last week, I will now be working four-ten hour days and have off one day of the week.

So as you can see there's not too much going on around here.

1 comment:

  1. "Things have been hectic but in a good way lately, we went on vacation to Missouri for a week, we came home got back into the routine of things and now we are back to home improvements."

    Sounds like fun...a good vacation followed by some home improvements.

    ReplyDelete