Tuesday, July 8, 2008

What Happened To My BABY?

Hannie is not a baby anymore, well she is, she just doesn't think so.

She wants to be held straight up you can not lay her down and hold her like a baby. She even tries to sit up and suck from the bottle!

She started rolling a few weeks ago and is now a rolly-caterpillar! This morning I went in her room to check on her and she was sleeping on her belly with her face buried in her crib mattress. Visions of suffocation flashed in my head until I touched her and she moved her legs, I think she is trying to give me a heart-attack!

We started giving her cereal in a bottle and we will attempt to feed her with a spoon tonight, this should prove interesting.

I took her bumper off the other day and she repeatedly got her leg stuck in the bars of her crib so I put the bumper back on. We were afraid she would smother on the bumper now that she rolls around like a wild woman but she could smother once she gets her leg caught just as easily in my opinion. So against Tom's wishes I put the bumper back on.

The poor little thing is teething she started that a few weeks ago. It started out not very noticeable but now she is constantly trying to chew something and drooling like crazy so hopefully we will see a tooth soon! I told my niece that baby Hannah was teething and she walked over and practically ripped her mouth off trying to look inside. I told her no, you can't do that, you might hurt her! She replied, Well I want to see it! Touche!

2 comments: