Thursday, May 14, 2009

For The Birds

It's official, I have morning sickness. Never experienced it with Hannah and this time around had been no different. Until this week...

I started taking high blood pressure medicine on Tuesday and ever since I have been sick in the mornings. I thought it was the medicine but it didn't happen at night when I took the second pill. Then just to try it out I hadn't planned on taking the medicine until later in the day. No such luck, the sickness kicked in about thirty minutes after I woke up.

Clearly I was not missing out on anything first pregnancy around. Maybe this time I am having a boy?

2 comments:

  1. Good luck!
    I hope you get your wish for a boy but family history isn't in your favor -Mark - 2 girls
    Tracy - 2 boys
    Billie - 2 girls
    Chase - 2 girls
    But than again - your mom did it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ick, Ick, Ick.....morning sickness!!!!! SO SORRY!

    ReplyDelete