Monday, May 11, 2009

Fun Times or Something


  • Hannah had a fever that lasted from Thursday until Sunday

  • Therefore she woke up Friday morning at 1:30am and did not go back to bed until 7:30am

  • I called out of work Friday

  • I am still feeling sleep deprived

  • Had a super nice day for Mother's day (Thank you Husband and Hannie)

  • Went to my first OB appointment today

  • NO: Sex, exercise, lifting heavy objects, caffiene or artificial sweetners

  • I will be having another C-section

  • My blood pressure is high (it's no wonder, see above!)

2 comments:

  1. no sex? NO SEX?! Screw the exercise (ha! no pun intended!) no sex for 12 weeks just isn't Christian!

    Thankfully it is only until I am 12 weeks so I have about 4-5 weeks left!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL... I'm sorry... I have to laugh! XOXO

    ReplyDelete