Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Family Vacation Part 2

Ah vacation, I've been back for almost two weeks and I wish I was still there! After we got settled into our apartment we began scouring the tourist brochures and magazines to see what fun adventures Williamsburg held for us! With two kids age 2 years and 9 months we were hoping to find things that they would enjoy while on vacation.

We took a trip to the Virginia Living Museum in Newport News, Virginia...super fun! They had indoor and outdoor exhibits and showed animal life in Virgina as well as their habitats. Hannah loved it and I enjoyed the exhibits, here are a few pics:









The next day we visited the Jamestown Settlement.







The next day we headed to Colonial Williamsburg to walk around and enjoy the sights:







Now it's back to reality, I can't wait to see what adventure 2011 will hold for us!

1 comment:

  1. it looks so fun! i've never been to williamsburg, but i'm dying to go!!!

    ReplyDelete