Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Ironies of Life

I have been super diligent about my meal plan since this past Thursday. I really, really wanted to lost 3 pounds this week and I just knew that if I stuck to my exercise and meal plan it would all pay off.  Yeah, right. I shouldn't be so cynical but it has become comical. I weighed Friday very pumped that I had lost all of my ahem, seven pounds of vacation weight. Then I thought okay good, I should hit Toze's goal for me by this Friday the 24th. However, every time I weigh myself I am surprised to find that the scale has not moved one pound, not even an ounce! So with that I no longer have high hopes for Friday's weigh-in.

Hopefully I'm gaining muscle and that's why the number on the scale hasn't changed in six days, I can only hope! I hope to have better luck next week!

1 comment:

  1. it might take a while for your body to catch up with what you've been doing. don't be discouraged. eating healthy is always better than giving up!

    ReplyDelete