Saturday, December 23, 2006

Harry A Wells-March 9, 1923 to December 23, 2006

Today at 10:00am my Grandpa passed on.

Please pray for my family.

Grandma seems to be okay but she has never been much on letting her emotions show.

The phone rang around 10:11 and then again around 10:30. I was sleeping and ignored the house phone when it rang. Then my cell phone rang and I thought, shit, this is it something happened.  I answered and it was my dad on the phone and told me everything that happened. My mom and grandma had gone home to sleep and my dad was staying with him when he just stopped breathing.  All of us went back to the hospital to see him one last time and then he will be cremated and we will have a memorial ceremony in Missouri sometime the first week of July.

5 comments:

  1. so sorry. praying for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending my love and prayers to you and yours. I hope you feel better soon.

    Lola x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you everyone, I truly appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. [...] was cool, then she disappeared again. I hadn’t talked to her for over a year. Then when Grandpa passed away she called me to see how I was doing. Then she called Tuesday to my amazement and I called her back [...]

    ReplyDelete
  5. [...] decided what I want to be when I grow up! YAY! I was going to start school back in January 07, but Grandpa died and I headed to Missouri. Then I thought I would start school in the fall of 07 but I got knocked [...]

    ReplyDelete