Friday, December 15, 2006

The Holidays

I am finding myself longing to be done with winter and into spring. But winter doesn't even start until next Friday. The holidays would be nicer if I had some sort of tradition. I feel like the traditions are sorely lacking because:

  • I don't have  a real tree so no chance of going out and cutting down the tree.

  • No one ever wants to help put up decorations it is just me decorating everything.

  • We don't go "caroling," I don't think normal people do that anymore.

  • We usually go to Longwood Gardens but I don't think that is going to happen this year.


If you have a neat tradition that you wouldn't mind sharing please let me know! I must start traditions, it is my new mission!

2 comments:

  1. you know I'm all about the traditions, and of course, I enjoy our christmas pj's tradition. My mom once said to me that you have to do just what you're doing, start your OWN traditions. No one can keep them going but you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. does eating nothing but cookies for an entire month cound as a tradition?

    ReplyDelete