Monday, December 18, 2006

Lazy, Perhaps...

This weekend my husband and I finally washed our cars!

My car has not been washed since March and his car has not been washed since June, respectively. As you can imagine they were quite disgusting! But we did it! Both of the cars are vacuumed, windexed, armor-alled and washed! I know you are just as proud as I am!

 My car looked like it had a flat so the husband went and put air in my tires and said that there were only 15 pounds and there should have been 30. I never check the air in my tires as I feel this is a man job.

My car feels like a brand new automobile!

2 comments:

  1. that is TOTALLY a man's job! Not your fault at ALL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. who checks are pressure in tires? I wouldn't have done it either. Although, as you and I both know, my Dad would have been disappointed in both of us for implying such a thing. ;)

    ReplyDelete