Friday, December 1, 2006

Voodoo And The Like

Lately my nose has been bleeding like two or three times a week. Last week however my nose didn't bleed at all. So...

Last night Mom and I are driving home from Defensive Driving and talking, she says "Has your nose been bleeding lately?"  I reply "Nope." Literally one minute later I reach up and my nose is GUSHING blood! I said "Mom, you damn jinx!" She said "what?" "Get me a tissue my nose is bleeding!" Through her hysterical laughter she tries to help me find a napkin/tissue to clean up some of the blood pouring down my face.

She said later, "That was pretty cool, I asked and then it happened."

 I am not seeing the humor in all this!

Also, Grandpa is in the hospital with pneumonia and dad has the flu. I believe my mother has put a voodoo curse on all of us!

3 comments:

  1. In spite of my love for her, I believe I will be avoiding your mother like the plague (no pun intended) for at least a year or so. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there. Just enjoying your blog.

    ReplyDelete