Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Winter Wonderland

Last night me and the husband drove up to Longwood Gardens to see the Christmas Display.

 It was so pretty!

 While we were still walking up to the main building where you buy your tickets, etc. a lady gives us a complimentary ticket to get in. It was very random! So essentially we got in for free because I have a frequent visitor pass and he had the complimentary ticket. 

 Anyway back to the display, it was so pretty! The outdoor lights looked pretty much the same as every year and I couldn't see where they had changed much. But, inside the observatory they had moravian stars hanging above one of the water displays and it was stunning. I think they used more silver this year also. Overall it was very beautiful.

2 comments:

  1. I wish I had gone. Your night was certainly better than mine ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you had the night from hell. You guys should have both came with us and avoided this whole mess until another day :-)

    ReplyDelete