Thursday, November 29, 2007

Good News!-Picture Below

Tuesday I had another ultrasound of the baby. We got great news!

When we had our October ultrasound we were told that the baby had a choroid plexus brain cyst and that it could cause retardation if it did not go away. They told me they usually go away so we should be fine. Then they offered me an amniocenteses which I declined. The doctor didn't seem too concerned about the whole thing but Tom and I were very concerned. 

I was devastated. I couldn' believe that after trying to get pregnant for so many years that something like this would happen. I finally thought it through and decided God isn't going to let this happen, the cyst will go away and everything is going to be fine.

So on Tuesday we found out that the brain cyst is gone! Thank you Jesus! It was such an overwhelming relief.

I wanted to say Thank You to everyone that prayed/is praying for the baby and I! Your prayers mean the world to me. As we can see the power of prayer worked for my baby and I am very grateful!

 november-27-2007.jpg

4 comments: