Monday, November 5, 2007

Thoughts All A Flutter...

I know I posted the babies pics and dipped out for a few days, I do apologize. Everything is fine or at-least it is starting to feel that way again.

I had my OB appointment today for the month and everything looks good. The babies  heartbeat was good and my 16week genetic blood-work tests came back all normal! Woo-hoo! I have been having a lot of back pain lately so I was able to get a note from the doctor to wear sneakers at work! Muhuwahaha! My back was feeling better from when I lost weight (before I became pregnant) but my belly is pulling it all out of kilter.

I will have my next ultrasound at the end of this month (another level II) and in December I will have a fetal echo cardiogram to make sure my diabetes isn't affecting the babies heart.

I spotted Bam Margera this weekend whilst driving through West Chester, this is my second MTV celebrity sighting.

I guess that is all the news that is news.

2 comments:

  1. Husband and I were in a restaurant where they were filming real world Philadelphia. You know, like 4 years ago when it was there. I was like 11 months pregnant, so they probably edited me out ;-)

    My back hurts soooo much when I'm preggers. Ugh. Lower back, right above my pelvis. Those poor muscles. I love heating pads and baths to soothe muscles. And sleeping position is key -- if I sleep with a pillow between my knees, by back feels so much better the next day. Even though its totally annoying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. its about stinkin' time! you do spot the weirdest "celebreties" while you're out and about!

    ReplyDelete