Monday, December 10, 2007

If It's Not One Thing It's Another-Updated

Ever since about the third month of pregnancy I have had a month long ailment. I thought I was going crazy but it is the gospel truth!

Third month until the fourth month-A month long cold

Fourth month until the fifth month-A perpetual stuffy/runny nose

Fifth month to the six month-Couldn't breath, felt like someone was sitting on my chest

Six month now we are going into the seventh month-Mystery groin/leg pain on the right side

Can I get a break? My leg is probably the worst yet, I can not stand, sit for long periods of time, get up in a hurry, walk at a normal pace, etc, etc. I think I pulled a muscle but it could be a pinched nerve? Who knows, I am sure it will go away in about a month and something else will come in it's place. Yippee!

Before anyone says it, no, I am not going to the doctor. I don't think it is anything that I can take medicine for so I will just learn to live with it.

Update 12-11-2007: So I called and explained my situtation to the receptionist at the OB's office. I asked if there was anything I can take other than tylenol (I was thinking prescription) she said not really but advised I could take advil until I am 28 weeks. I doubt I will feel better with advil but I'll give it a shot.

3 comments:

  1. You should go to the doctor. It doesn't matter what you thaink about it. Do you have any medical training to make that determination?

    Besides, it is not all about you anymore.

    If by Wednesday I still feel shitty, I will go to the doctors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it stinks to feel yucky with the babe. I'm in that can't breathe stage (5 months!) which is really common. And it stinks when you have a cold and you can't take anything...
    I get really sore back muscles and 'stretching' pains on my lower abs. Best thing I've found is warm baths and a heating pad.
    Hope you feel better soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. [...] 13, 2007 by lifelemons …That the baby is sitting on a nerve. The pain gets better then it gets worse, you have a good day then the next day it hurts again. But, the pain [...]

    ReplyDelete